Thanks for visiting. Please find below some resources that you are free to download and pass along.
Want to know when we come out with more content and resources? Sign up for our newsletter! We’ll give you early access to the new white papers we release, and we’ll update you when we get special opportunities from our partners and affiliates.
- 30 Office Tips – Thirty two-minute tips that will help you use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote better.
- Communications Tips – A series of video tips for learning how to communicate better in your organization. Learn how to write emotionally, in story, and like an inverted Egyptian.
- Creating Engagement – Engaging isn’t educating. Our goal in getting people engaged isn’t to inform, it’s to create intrigue. These videos provide examples of how to engage your audience in an Office 365 migration.
- Secret SharePoint – Learn 27 tips for using SharePoint to solve real problems without any third party tools. Step-by-step instructions and conceptual guides make it easy for you to deliver SharePoint solutions.
- The Actors in Training Development – The SME isn’t the only person involved in developing training. Learn more about who is actually involved in your training programs.
- Create an Azure Active Directory Application – Learn how to create an application using .NET that integrates into Azure Active Directory for authentication.
- Creating an Employee Birthday Calendar – Step-by-step instructions for how to put the pieces of SharePoint together to create a birthday calendar for all employees.
- Designing Departmental Sites – Departments think they need one SharePoint site to collaborate and to share with the rest of the organization. Learn why this isn’t so and how to create the public site the department needs to show off it’s services to the rest of the organization.
- Developing Office 365 Personas – Creating personas for your users seems difficult if you’ve never done it. Learn how to make this process simple and to create believable personas that can sharpen your discussions and your communications.
- Effective Internal Communications Channels – Corporate communication is difficult. Learn how to leverage multiple channels and how to write better content to improve the responsiveness of your users.
- Evolution of an Intranet – Intranets in every organization evolve from the simple to the feature rich. Learn how to expect your intranet will grow and how to shape the growth for maximum value.
- Integrated Office 365 Identity Using Azure AD Connect – Connecting your on-premises Active Directory to Azure couldn’t be easier than using Azure Active Directory Connect — if your directory is clean. Learn how to ensure that your migration to Office 365 will go without a hitch by resolving problems during the synchronization process.
- Intranet Roadmap – If you’ve never had an intranet, or your intranet hasn’t been well adopted, learn how to create an intranet the users love and will want to engage with.
- Managing Controlled Documents in SharePoint – Controlled documents aren’t always difficult. While SharePoint has all of the features you need, you need to learn how to put them in place in a way that allows you ensure that you’ll properly control your documents.
- Measuring Learning Effectiveness – A lot of money and effort is spent on training and rarely do organizations have the capacity to verify the learning was effective. Learn how learning works and what you need to do to measure it’s effectiveness.
- Office 365 Authentication Using ADFS – Office 365 authentication options are powerful but still limited. Learn how to integrate ADFS with Office 365 so that you can have fine-tuned control over who gets authenticated, on what devices, and when.
- The Road Ahead: Knowledge Management and Records Management Converge with Office 365 – Knowledge and records managers frequently seem to be at odds. Learn how to bring them together for effective information governance.
- SharePoint Site Collection Security Strategy – Setting up security in SharePoint can be scary. It’s hard to know how to implement security in a way that will continue to be easy to manage in the future. Learn how to manage SharePoint groups, Active Directory Groups, permission levels, and inheritance to create security solutions that work and are easy to manage.
- Card Sorting Your Way to Meaningful Metadata
- “Delve” into SharePoint Search in the Cloud
- Hack Proof: Software Design for a Hostile Internet
- Bringing the Users with You – SharePoint Adoption and Engagement
- Conflict Resolution for Professionals
- Converting From an Email Culture to SharePoint Culture
- Customizing Content Publishing Approval Workflows
- Do This, Not That (and Why) for SharePoint Adoption
- Effective Internal Communication
- Radical Requirements: Tips for Delivering What They Want
- Recording Technology for Outstanding Online Content
- SharePoint 2013 ECM Features
- SharePoint Common Risks for Various Project Types
- SharePoint Deployment Guide And Checklists
- SharePoint Security Matrix
- 7 Keys to SharePoint Success
- A Sensible Framework for SharePoint Intranet Navigation
- Coding Options for Building InfoPath Forms
- Creating your SharePoint Governance Plan
- Customize a SharePoint Login Page
- Drawing a Target on Your Users with SharePoint
- Empower Your SharePoint Power Users
- How SharePoint and SOA Fit Together
- How SharePoint is a Different Kind of ECM
- How to Leverage the Gravity of Your Intranet
- Leverage the Business Benefit of SharePoint Wikis and Blogs
- Managing the Code When Customizing SharePoint
- Office Space – From VBA Macro to Word Add-in
- Performance Improvement Bigger and Better
- Performance Improvement Caching
- Performance Improvement Session State
- Performance Improvement Understanding
- SharePoint Governance
- SharePoint Localization Tips and Tricks
- The Value of Imperfect SharePoint Solutions
- Understanding SharePoint Branding Options
- Understanding the SharePoint, ASP.NET Relationship
- Using SharePoint Solutions to Deliver Server-Side Solutions
- Wrangling SharePoint Workflows with Visual Studio