Complexity Made Simple
Learn more about making the complicated simple:
- Burnout – It’s all about perceived efficacy.
- Conflict Resolution – Conflict comes from just two sources: perspectives and values.
- Empathetic Conversations – Empathetic conversations mean suspending judgement.
- Program Evaluation – Finding what works what doesn’t, and where the differences are.
- Performance Coaching – Finding barriers to change and overcoming them.
- Performance Planning – Finding the leading metrics for proven outcomes.
- Confident Change Management – Motivating, not mandating.
- Technology Modernization – Connecting to outcomes.
- Change Program Management Office – Infusing Skills throughout the organization.
Our Other Sites
Learn more about what we do:
Trauma survivors aren’t heroes in the same sense that a first responder is. We see the first responder at the scene of an accident, like
Book Review-Reducing Secondary Traumatic Stress: Skills for Sustaining a Career in the Helping Professions
When you think about it, there are dozens of professions that are focused on improving society. We think of first responders in terms of firefighters,