For many first responders, firefighters included, the idea of mental health is for the other guy. It’s a tough job and you’ve got to “man
Complexity Made Simple
Learn more about making the complicated simple:
- Burnout – It’s all about perceived efficacy.
- Conflict Resolution – Conflict comes from just two sources: perspectives and values.
- Empathetic Conversations – Empathetic conversations mean suspending judgement.
- Program Evaluation – Finding what works what doesn’t, and where the differences are.
- Performance Coaching – Finding barriers to change and overcoming them.
- Performance Planning – Finding the leading metrics for proven outcomes.
- Confident Change Management – Motivating, not mandating.
- Technology Modernization – Connecting to outcomes.
- Change Program Management Office – Infusing Skills throughout the organization.
Our Other Sites
Learn more about what we do:
A common experience in trauma is dissociation. One of the clinical therapies most focused on grounding and being present – the opposite of dissociation –