There are many cases where groups can be powerful tools for healing. Whether these groups are in a religious context, a mental-health recovery context, or
Complexity Made Simple
Learn more about making the complicated simple:
- Burnout – It’s all about perceived efficacy.
- Conflict Resolution – Conflict comes from just two sources: perspectives and values.
- Empathetic Conversations – Empathetic conversations mean suspending judgement.
- Program Evaluation – Finding what works what doesn’t, and where the differences are.
- Performance Coaching – Finding barriers to change and overcoming them.
- Performance Planning – Finding the leading metrics for proven outcomes.
- Confident Change Management – Motivating, not mandating.
- Technology Modernization – Connecting to outcomes.
- Change Program Management Office – Infusing Skills throughout the organization.
Our Other Sites
Learn more about what we do:
“Reheated in a microwave oven” is the best way to describe The Burnout Challenge: Managing People’s Relationships with Their Jobs. It’s a rehash of Maslach